Background: I did an audio encoding mistake for the Journey to the West eps 13-16. I have now fixed it and reuploaded the entire videos. Some people, however, do not want to redownload the entire video files.
Question: Is it possible to slipstream the fixed audio into the available video (MP4)?
Answer: Yes. Here is how.
You will need the fixed audio and the video with the broken audio. Also, you will need My MP4Box GUI, which is Windows only (sorry Mac or Linux users). I use version 0.6.0.6, which is the newest version at the time of this writing. So, download and install My MP4Box GUI into your Windows PC.
The fixed audio for JTTW 13-16 is here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3c7ps8
NOTE: If the link above is dead, please do NOT ask us!
Now open your My MP4Box GUI and unzip the audio files you downloaded from the above link.
Here is the guide:
1. Click the Demux tab, click the Open button, and select the one video with the broken audio.
2. Select the check box that says "Video" (and leave the Audio checkbox unchecked), then click the Demux button. Wait until the progress bar finishes.
3. Click the Mux tab, click the Add button, select the video you just extracted in step #2 (the .h264 file).
4. Click the Add button again, then select the corresponding corrected audio (e.g., jttw-13-audiofix.aac, if you demux eps 13 first).
5. Leave other options default, then click the Mux button. Wait until the progress bar finishes.
6. Click the Clear button, then rename the resulting file.
Repeat steps 1-6 until you slipstream the audio to all files that need fixing.
Hope this helps!